For All Levels of Skiers & Snowboarders
We partner with the Hakuba Snow Sports School who are recognised as having the best instructors in the region and have been providing lessons for years from beginners to back-country experts and freestylers. Classes are held at Hakuba Gorya Resort by Hakuba Snow School and have an 8:1 student-to-instructor ratio. These lessons include Goddess guests, and as well as other students, with similar experience level.
For a premium experience you can upgrade your package to include five days of three-hour “Goddess only” private lessons.
In these exclusive lesson there will be a maximum 3:1 student to instructor ratio and you will travel to numerous locations around the Hakuba valley resorts.
- During your stay you will receive hours of professional instruction to gain confidence and skill on the slopes. The morning instruction gives way to a fabulous day exploring the mountain with your new friends at Snow Goddess
- Lunch is provided on the mountain, so you can make the most of your full day on the slopes. Each afternoon you will have the option to spend more time on the mountains or take in some of the local sights of the beautiful Hakuba area
Included in Package
- 10 hrs of lessons at your level (ski or snowboarding)
- 8:1 student to instructor ratio
- Open Group Lessons at Hakuba Snow School
- Lessons held at Hakuba Gorya Resort
$665 USD to Upgrade
- 15 hrs of lessons/guiding at your level (ski or snowboarding)
- 3:1 student to instructor ratio
- “Goddess Only” group participants
- Travel to numerous locations around the Hakuba valley resorts
Have a question about our Ski & Snowboarding Program?
Visit our FAQ page
to find out more details.
SKI & SNOWBOARD EQUIPMENT HIRE
If you do not have your own equipment, you can add a rental package for the week at an affordable additional fee.
We have partnered with the best equipment hire company in Hakuba so you will only be using the highest quality gear.
You will benefit from having a huge selection of premium skis and snowboards board together with boots and poles. Your rental package also includes the opportunity to try different equipment throughout the week by being able to swap your gear anytime you want.
- Premium skis, boots & poles
- Premium snowboard, boots & bindings
Please bring these items with you or purchase them at the ski resort in Hakuba:
- Face masks
- Neck warmers
- Inner layers (including socks and thermal underwear)